14 October 2018: Let us disequestrianise
Join us for our last fall fundraiser before Vegan Days di Pontedera!
The event will be hosted by Egon Botteghi who will present “Let us disequestrianise”: an opportunity for reflections and testimonies of horse exploitation in the equestrian sport, a deep and personal journey through the history and experience of equitation. The sport is not a joy for the horses but a form of dominion to which they are subjected to day after day.
At 3.30pm, after the presentation, Egon will take us on a guided tour and together we will observe the Ippoasian herd of horses.
Schedule of the event:
- 10 am: guided tour of the sanctuary
- 12.30 pm: vegan buffet
- 14.30 pm: “Let us disequestrianise” by Egon Botteghi
- 14.30 pm: Kids entertainment
- 15.30 pm: guided tour by Egon to observe the Ippoasian herd of horses
The Biobar will be in full swing as usual: wine, craft beer, lemonade and fresh fruit and vegetable juices.
Price list for the buffet (excluding Seitan/Tofu roasts and drinks; free water)
- adults: € 15
- children 7 to 12 years: € 10
- children 0 to 6 years: free
- adults aged 85 and above: free
In order to support the sanctuary and to contribute to the realisation of the event, we would like to ask you for an reasonable donation in addition to the lunch contribution. All proceeds will go towards the rescued animals living at Ippoasi.
Space is limited and booking is required. Please use the contact form below. When signing up, please give us the following information:
- number of adults and children plus age
- name and telephone number
- dietary allergies and intolerances
- preferred time for the guided tour (10 am or 3.30 pm)